Someone emailed me today and asked me "what do you mean you want to change the world?" Being pressed for time, I gave him a quick insincere answer. I said "I want to be the change that I want to see in the world". Yes, I know. That answer is so cliche'. If I had a buck for everytime I heard that, right? Well, he wasn't satisfied with it anymore than I was. So he immediately wrote back and let me know that I had not been clear. I agreed. So I cleared my mind of other things and here is what I came up with. Read it and then I want YOU to answer a question for me; What is the change that YOU want to see in the world? How can you use the law of attraction to make that happen?
"I want to be a part of the movement in this world that ends war, poverty, depression, hate, racism and disease. Not through political protests. Those do not work. I am no longer a political person. I am not blind to politics. I just don't give my energy to the fight. It only creates more of the same. I believe that we live in a vibrational Universe. The rate of vibration as a collective consciousness determines the experience, collectively, on earth. While I can and do create my own life using the power of deliberate creation...I want to show people how we can transcend and shift out of global problems by understanding how we collectively vibrate ourselves into a heaven or hell experience right here on earth. War is hell. Poverty is hell. And hell is relative. Depression is also hell. Being so broke that you fight with your family and divorce is hell. A child on drugs is hell. An alcohol addiction is hell. But there is a heaven that is available to everyone...it exists in the minds of every man, women and child. Actually, unless stolen from them through war and poverty, every child already is born with this freedom. Our respective societies with their methods of control eventually take it from us all. Some more than others. Some societies have been collectively vibrating at a very low rate for so long that disease, starvation and AIDS is rampant. I want to show people how to take it back. It starts with an individual attention to your own reality and vibration and once you are awakened to it, you start to use the Universal laws to attract others who want to awaken as well. It is my belief that our greatest problems will be solved as a result of our attention to our collective vibration. Worldwide. Imagine if every nation understood the importance of every other nation living up to their highest desires. True freedom is what I am talking about...at the soul level. It is not an easy thing to explain or to teach. It is an individual effort. You cannot teach it by talking about it. You must live it and be it everyday. Others will follow your lead not because you convinced them with a book or a belief that your God is the ONLY way but because they want the same freedom. I am about to start an online project to build clean water wells in remote African villages where unsanitary drinking water is the #1 killer of children. My project will raise millions and build hundreds of these water wells. I may not solve the entire problem..but what if I can save the one child's life that is called upon to teach the entire region what I am talking about. A Ghandi or a Mandela lies dormant, perhaps even destined to die, waiting on a spark from someone on the other side of the world. This is where I start. I hope I have been clearer!" Danny
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CHRIQLxZc]
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are great! I just chances upon a free report which I wanted to share, it is base on the great Law of Attraction. The content of the report was base on the interview with Bob Proctor, author of "The Secret" by Stephen Pierce.
Check it out here:
http://www.consciouslycreatingwealth.com/rights/
Post a Comment